Boddington Gold Corporate – BGC
BGC is a world-class company in the mining industry and asset investment. We have established this reputation by believing that our greatest asset is our employees. We owe our success to the initiative and talents of highly skilled individuals within our team-based organisation.
Our employees are part of continuous improvement and problem solving systems, which are a critical part of our continued success. Our quality systems have been recognized through the prestigious ISO 9001:2008 certification. We also take pride in our environmental efforts in each workplace, which have earned us an ISO 14001:2004 certification
Presently, BGC employs over 15.000 people globally in a variety of positions. As a rapidly growing company in diverse markets, we can offer you a career of stability and opportunities for advancement. BGC provides an exciting work environment with an excellent benefits package. We seek energetic, motivated individuals who take pride in their work, have a willingness to learn and a personal commitment towards quality.
Thank you for your interest in BGC. All resumes received will remain current for six months. At the conclusion of that time, if you have not heard from BGC and still wish to be considered for employment, it will be necessary for you to reapply and submit a new resume.
BGC does not tolerate unlawful discrimination or harassment based on sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, or any other protected status under applicable federal, state or local law.
you are one of these people, JOIN US we encourage you to pursue any open position for which you are qualified. our vacancies positions is published in website Linkedin.com/job; The applicant should apply depend of your localitation.
For more information, Our contact e-mail to a HR Specialist in the Africa Zone is:
Our general Compensation and benefits worldwide
We have found that successful partnership with employees is based upon promoting from within to those who want to advance their careers and offering exceptional total compensation to all employees
BGC offers internal and external training programs, encourages cross-functional learning and features a generous tuition reimbursement program to help you advance your career.
To our employees the total compensation package includes:
- A competitive base salary
- A generous bonus plan that rewards employees like partners
- Paid time off for holidays and vacation;
- A wide range of employee benefits that can add nearly 30% to your cash compensation
- Employee recognition programs and activities to help share and celebrate our successes together
To our employees the total Benefits package includes:
- Resources to help you in managing your health care, financial security and wellbeing
- Medical plan Prescription Drug with 100% coverage
- Dental Benefits with 100% coverage for preventive care services
- You have two medical plans to choose from, both with 100% coverage for preventive care services.
- You can take advantage of eye care at a low cost to you, including prescription safety glasses with 100% coverage (employee).
- Life Insurance equals 2½ times your eligible annual earnings.
- Disability Benefits are company paid.
- Annual Profit Sharing Plan: After one calendar year of service, you can begin sharing in Company profits. BGC automatically sets aside 10% of profits each year to contribute to your account.
As a new employee, you will have 31 days after your date of hire to enroll in your benefits. We encourage you to review your benefits before making your elections.
|When They Begin
|Medical, Dental, Vision,Flexible Spending Accounts
|1st of month following your date of hire
|Basic Life, Voluntary Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
|After 90 days
|Annual Profit Sharing Plan
|After completing one full calendar year
|After first quarter
|Educational Assistance Program
|After one year